Italian drinks group Illva Saronno is severing its 14-year-old relationship with Bacardi in the US to set up its own distribution unit.
Italian drinks firm Illva Saronno has put its weight behind the Irish whiskey category by acquiring a 50% stake in the producer of The Irishman brand.
Irish whiskey producer The Irishman Brands has declined to comment on reports it is in talks to sell a minority stake to Italian drinks firm Illva Saronno to help fund its expansion.
Illva Saronno has switched distribution of its Disaronno and Tia Maria liqueur brands in Australia to Suntory.
Illva Saronno has signed a deal for Monarq Group to distribute its brands, including Disaronno and Tia Maria, in the Caribbean.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"