Italian drinks group Illva Saronno is severing its 14-year-old relationship with Bacardi in the US to set up its own distribution unit.
Italian drinks firm Illva Saronno has put its weight behind the Irish whiskey category by acquiring a 50% stake in the producer of The Irishman brand.
Irish whiskey producer The Irishman Brands has declined to comment on reports it is in talks to sell a minority stake to Italian drinks firm Illva Saronno to help fund its expansion.
Illva Saronno has switched distribution of its Disaronno and Tia Maria liqueur brands in Australia to Suntory.
Illva Saronno has signed a deal for Monarq Group to distribute its brands, including Disaronno and Tia Maria, in the Caribbean.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Bacardi announces CFO switch