Italian drinks group Illva Saronno is severing its 14-year-old relationship with Bacardi in the US to set up its own distribution unit.
Italian drinks firm Illva Saronno has put its weight behind the Irish whiskey category by acquiring a 50% stake in the producer of The Irishman brand.
Irish whiskey producer The Irishman Brands has declined to comment on reports it is in talks to sell a minority stake to Italian drinks firm Illva Saronno to help fund its expansion.
Illva Saronno has switched distribution of its Disaronno and Tia Maria liqueur brands in Australia to Suntory.
Illva Saronno has signed a deal for Monarq Group to distribute its brands, including Disaronno and Tia Maria, in the Caribbean.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk