Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Beer consumption in Germany last year fell to its lowest level since reunification, according to official statistics.
Beer consumption in Germany has hit its lowest level for 15 years, according to recent statistics.
Warsteiner has followed Radeberger in announcing its intention to quit the German beer trade association Deutsche Brauer-Bund.
Radeberger is vacating its position within the German beer trade association Deutsche Brauer-Bund.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets