This week, the first round of northern hemisphere wine gold and gold outstanding medal winners in this year's International Wine & Spirit Competition were announced. Here's the list so far, by country.
Every year Robert Smiley, director of wine studies, dean and professor at UC Davis, surveys CEOs of several of the most prominent wineries in the US.
The international arm of Jose Cuervo has upped the UK marketing spend around the Tradicional variant of its Tequila brand in a bid to boost the category's image in the country.
Delicato Family Vineyards' Charonge
Delicato Family Vineyards (DFV) Wines has confirmed details of the renaming of its Delicato brand, which has been rechristened Domino, in the US.
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review