Every year Robert Smiley, director of wine studies, dean and professor at UC Davis, surveys CEOs of several of the most prominent wineries in the US.
The international arm of Jose Cuervo has upped the UK marketing spend around the Tradicional variant of its Tequila brand in a bid to boost the category's image in the country.
Delicato Family Vineyards' Charonge
Delicato Family Vineyards (DFV) Wines has confirmed details of the renaming of its Delicato brand, which has been rechristened Domino, in the US.
Coming up at this year's London International Wine Fair & Distil…
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO