Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Beer consumption in Germany last year fell to its lowest level since reunification, according to official statistics.
Beer consumption in Germany has hit its lowest level for 15 years, according to recent statistics.
Warsteiner has followed Radeberger in announcing its intention to quit the German beer trade association Deutsche Brauer-Bund.
Radeberger is vacating its position within the German beer trade association Deutsche Brauer-Bund.
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard to shut down Morris Winery
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview