Last week, the International Spirits Challenge announced the full list of gold medal and trophy-winning spirits brands for 2013. Here is the...
Earlier today (24 July), the International Wine & Spirit Competition released the list of full winners for spirits for 2013. Here is the lis...
In the first part of just-drinks' interview with the CEO of Edrington, Ian Curle set out why his company was bringing its global distribution in-house and investing heavily in its The Macallan Scotch whisky. In part two, Curle talks about his company's unique ownership structure and shares his thoughts on the next possible golden era for Scotch.
Late last year, just-drinks travelled to New York to interview - for the first time - the CEO of Edrington, owner of the Cutty Sark, The Famous Grouse, Highland Park and The Macallan Scotch whisky brands, Brugal rum and Snow Leopard vodka.
Cutty Sark Scotch whisky is set to launch in India after the brand's owner, Edrington, signed a joint-venture deal with Kyndal Group.
Edrington's Cutty Sark Prohibition Edition
The BenRiach Distillery Co's “under the radar” swoop for Glenglassaugh last week is unlikely to be repeated as the Scotch industry's battle for capacity intensifies, the firm's head has said.
Edrington has posted a healthy set of numbers for its fiscal full-year, as emerging markets drove profits.
The Edrington Group's Cutty Sark Storm
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit