Suntory's proposed US$16bn takeover of Beam Inc is the first publicly-acknowledged attempt to buy the pure-play spirits company since it was...
Earlier today (17 October), Diageo posted a 3.1% lift in sales in the three months to the end of September. Here, just-drinks takes a closer...
Earlier today (31 July), Diageo posted rising sales and profits for the 12 months to the end of June. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look...
Earlier this year, just-drinks sat down with David Gates, the global category director of whisk(e)y at Diageo, to talk about Johnnie Walker, Formula One, Scotch and the other whisk(e)y sub-categories.
This month's 'just the Answer' sees Michelle Russell talk to the international brand development director for Irish Distillers, Simon Fay.
Diageo has claimed victory in a legal battle with Mexcor over its Crown Royal Canadian whisky brand.
Diageo has said it is hoping to “work together” with a union at one its Canadian bottling plants as the threat of a strike looms.
Diageo has launched a powerful new anti-drink driving film, tied to its Johnnie Walker brand.
Three Diageo brands are set for new campaigns after the group signed a “multi-year” deal with the NBA to be the US basketball league's exclusive spirits partner.
Diageo is set to bolster its interest in Bourbon with new premium launches, but the group's CEO has not ruled out acquisitions in the thriving, wider category.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban