Suntory's proposed US$16bn takeover of Beam Inc is the first publicly-acknowledged attempt to buy the pure-play spirits company since it was...
Earlier today (17 October), Diageo posted a 3.1% lift in sales in the three months to the end of September. Here, just-drinks takes a closer...
Earlier today (31 July), Diageo posted rising sales and profits for the 12 months to the end of June. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look...
Earlier this year, just-drinks sat down with David Gates, the global category director of whisk(e)y at Diageo, to talk about Johnnie Walker, Formula One, Scotch and the other whisk(e)y sub-categories.
This month's 'just the Answer' sees Michelle Russell talk to the international brand development director for Irish Distillers, Simon Fay.
Diageo has said it is hoping to “work together” with a union at one its Canadian bottling plants as the threat of a strike looms.
Diageo has launched a powerful new anti-drink driving film, tied to its Johnnie Walker brand.
Three Diageo brands are set for new campaigns after the group signed a “multi-year” deal with the NBA to be the US basketball league's exclusive spirits partner.
Diageo is set to bolster its interest in Bourbon with new premium launches, but the group's CEO has not ruled out acquisitions in the thriving, wider category.
Big brands across all alcohol categories in the US have lost combined share in the on-trade this year, with top-selling beers suffering the most as new products have proliferated, according to latest figures.
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport