The CEO of Cott Corp has said he expects the CSD category in North America to remain “challenging” in 2014 after his company saw volumes in...
On the back of weak results in the first nine months of 2013, Cott Corp confirmed last week that it has appointed Credit Suisse to evaluate...
It is no coincidence that on the same day Cott Corp said it is “evaluating” its options, the Coca-Cola Co announced its move into the at-hom...
With Cott Corp admitting this week that it is considering its options, one could be forgiven for concluding that the firm is desperate to fi...
Cott Corp has reported a first-half loss as a decline in the US CSD segment continued to bite.
Cott Corporation has acquired UK food and beverages manufacturer Aimia Foods for an initial sum of US$80m.
Cott Corp has recorded first-quarter losses of US$3.9m after a drop in sales, but is eyeing acquisitions as it looks to diversify.
Cott has launched a sugar-free variant of its Emerge energy drink brand in the UK.
Cott Corp has flagged a declining carbonated soft drink (CSD) market as having helped to hamper both its fourth quarter and full-year numbers.
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO