The CEO of Cott Corp has said he expects the CSD category in North America to remain “challenging” in 2014 after his company saw volumes in...
On the back of weak results in the first nine months of 2013, Cott Corp confirmed last week that it has appointed Credit Suisse to evaluate...
It is no coincidence that on the same day Cott Corp said it is “evaluating” its options, the Coca-Cola Co announced its move into the at-hom...
With Cott Corp admitting this week that it is considering its options, one could be forgiven for concluding that the firm is desperate to fi...
Cott Corporation has acquired UK food and beverages manufacturer Aimia Foods for an initial sum of US$80m.
Cott Corp has recorded first-quarter losses of US$3.9m after a drop in sales, but is eyeing acquisitions as it looks to diversify.
Cott has launched a sugar-free variant of its Emerge energy drink brand in the UK.
Cott Corp has flagged a declining carbonated soft drink (CSD) market as having helped to hamper both its fourth quarter and full-year numbers.
Cott Corp has confirmed that it is “evaluating” what direction to take the company in the future, noting that all options are being considered.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites