The CEO of Cott Corp has said he expects the CSD category in North America to remain “challenging” in 2014 after his company saw volumes in...
On the back of weak results in the first nine months of 2013, Cott Corp confirmed last week that it has appointed Credit Suisse to evaluate...
It is no coincidence that on the same day Cott Corp said it is “evaluating” its options, the Coca-Cola Co announced its move into the at-hom...
With Cott Corp admitting this week that it is considering its options, one could be forgiven for concluding that the firm is desperate to fi...
Quintessential Brands has appointed a former PepsiCo and Cott Corp executive as the new head of its Essential Drinks Co unit.
Cott Corp has reported a first-half loss as a decline in the US CSD segment continued to bite.
Cott Corporation has acquired UK food and beverages manufacturer Aimia Foods for an initial sum of US$80m.
Cott Corp has recorded first-quarter losses of US$3.9m after a drop in sales, but is eyeing acquisitions as it looks to diversify.
Cott has launched a sugar-free variant of its Emerge energy drink brand in the UK.
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Coca-Cola Life US launch fails to ignite
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks