Cosentino Signature Wines
Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits has unveiled a flavour and packaging overhaul of its Cigar Zin brand.
Vintage Wine Estates has scooped up the assets of fellow wine group Cosentino Signature Wines, after the producer fell into bankruptcy late last year.
Cosentino Signature Wines has said it remains close to securing the finance it needs to stay in business, despite the withdrawal of one lender.
Cosentino Signature Wines has asked for trading in its ordinary shares on the AIM market be suspended.
UK-listed Cosentino Signature Wines has said that it defaulted on its most recent loan repayments, but has entered talks with several parties in an effort to secure fresh financing.
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit