Cosentino Signature Wines
Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits has unveiled a flavour and packaging overhaul of its Cigar Zin brand.
Vintage Wine Estates has scooped up the assets of fellow wine group Cosentino Signature Wines, after the producer fell into bankruptcy late last year.
Cosentino Signature Wines has said it remains close to securing the finance it needs to stay in business, despite the withdrawal of one lender.
Cosentino Signature Wines has asked for trading in its ordinary shares on the AIM market be suspended.
UK-listed Cosentino Signature Wines has said that it defaulted on its most recent loan repayments, but has entered talks with several parties in an effort to secure fresh financing.
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"