Cosentino Signature Wines
Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits has unveiled a flavour and packaging overhaul of its Cigar Zin brand.
Vintage Wine Estates has scooped up the assets of fellow wine group Cosentino Signature Wines, after the producer fell into bankruptcy late last year.
Cosentino Signature Wines has said it remains close to securing the finance it needs to stay in business, despite the withdrawal of one lender.
Cosentino Signature Wines has asked for trading in its ordinary shares on the AIM market be suspended.
UK-listed Cosentino Signature Wines has said that it defaulted on its most recent loan repayments, but has entered talks with several parties in an effort to secure fresh financing.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- just Five Years Ago - The Birth of Accolade Wines
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Beam Suntory appoints chief HR officer
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research