Cosentino Signature Wines
Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits has unveiled a flavour and packaging overhaul of its Cigar Zin brand.
Vintage Wine Estates has scooped up the assets of fellow wine group Cosentino Signature Wines, after the producer fell into bankruptcy late last year.
Cosentino Signature Wines has said it remains close to securing the finance it needs to stay in business, despite the withdrawal of one lender.
Cosentino Signature Wines has asked for trading in its ordinary shares on the AIM market be suspended.
UK-listed Cosentino Signature Wines has said that it defaulted on its most recent loan repayments, but has entered talks with several parties in an effort to secure fresh financing.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk