Cosentino Signature Wines
| 27 Jul 2015
Vintage Wine Estates has confirmed the purchase of Sonoma's BR Cohn Winery, for an undisclosed sum.
| 21 Dec 2012
Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits has unveiled a flavour and packaging overhaul of its Cigar Zin brand.
| 7 Jan 2011
Vintage Wine Estates has scooped up the assets of fellow wine group Cosentino Signature Wines, after the producer fell into bankruptcy late last year.
| 13 Aug 2010
Cosentino Signature Wines has said it remains close to securing the finance it needs to stay in business, despite the withdrawal of one lender.
| 29 Jun 2009
Cosentino Signature Wines has asked for trading in its ordinary shares on the AIM market be suspended.
| 9 Apr 2009
UK-listed Cosentino Signature Wines has said that it defaulted on its most recent loan repayments, but has entered talks with several parties in an effort to secure fresh financing.
| 10 Mar 2009
Cosentino Signature Wines has updated the UK stock market on its latest attempts to bring down its debt.
| 8 Dec 2008
A sudden and sharp decline in sales has forced California's Cosentin Signature Wines to issue a profit warning for its full-year.
| 24 Sep 2008
California's Cosentino Wines saw losses deepen and sales fall in its first half, but remained confident on meeting its full-year expectations.
| 10 Jul 2008
Diam Closures USA, the Napa-based arm of Oeneo Bouchage, has developed a new TCA-free cork.
| 15 Jan 2008
California wine producer Cosentino Winery has announced it has appointed Empower Public Relations to undertake its public relations and communications campaigns.
| 7 Jan 2008
Cosentino Signature Wines is expecting a record year for last year.
| 15 Aug 2007
Cosentino Signature Wines, the AIM-listed Napa Valley wine company, has said it expects to make savings having cut debts
| 4 Jul 2007
Cosentino Signature Wines, the AIM-listed Napa Valley wine company, has issued an upbeat trading statement for the first half of the year. The company reported that sales in the first half of the year had risen by 62% to the highest level recorded at the half-year stage in the company’s 15-year history.
| 20 Apr 2007
Cosentino Signature Wines has posted a massive loss for last year.
| 2 Apr 2007
Cosentino Signature Wines has secured further backing to finance its debts.
| 12 Feb 2007
The chief executive of Cosentino Signature Wines has resigned from the company as a condition for the California-based wine group securing a US$3m loan.
| 7 Feb 2007
Cosentino Signature Wines has been granted a stay of execution on its debt facility.
| 25 Jan 2007
Cosentino Signature Wines has warned that operating losses for 2006 will come in slightly higher than expected.
| 4 Jan 2007
The financial problems at Cosentino Signature Wines have led to a key executive leaving the company.
| 11 Dec 2006
Ailing Californian wine group Cosentino Signature Wines has secured a further two months of debt finance, the company said today (11 December).
| 30 Nov 2006
Cosentino Signature Wines has agreed the terms of subordinated loans totalling US$1m from company directors Larry Soldinger and Michael Forman.
| 22 Nov 2006
Californian wine producer Cosentino Signature Wines has issued a downbeat trading update with warnings on low wholesale sales and rising debts.
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Minimum unit pricing fails to get European backing
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review