Cosentino Signature Wines
Vintage Wine Estates has made another winery purchase in California, this time in Napa Valley.
Vintage Wine Estates has confirmed the purchase of Sonoma's BR Cohn Winery, for an undisclosed sum.
Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits has unveiled a flavour and packaging overhaul of its Cigar Zin brand.
Vintage Wine Estates has scooped up the assets of fellow wine group Cosentino Signature Wines, after the producer fell into bankruptcy late last year.
Cosentino Signature Wines has said it remains close to securing the finance it needs to stay in business, despite the withdrawal of one lender.
Cosentino Signature Wines has asked for trading in its ordinary shares on the AIM market be suspended.
UK-listed Cosentino Signature Wines has said that it defaulted on its most recent loan repayments, but has entered talks with several parties in an effort to secure fresh financing.
Cosentino Signature Wines has updated the UK stock market on its latest attempts to bring down its debt.
A sudden and sharp decline in sales has forced California's Cosentin Signature Wines to issue a profit warning for its full-year.
California's Cosentino Wines saw losses deepen and sales fall in its first half, but remained confident on meeting its full-year expectations.
Diam Closures USA, the Napa-based arm of Oeneo Bouchage, has developed a new TCA-free cork.
California wine producer Cosentino Winery has announced it has appointed Empower Public Relations to undertake its public relations and communications campaigns.
Cosentino Signature Wines is expecting a record year for last year.
Cosentino Signature Wines, the AIM-listed Napa Valley wine company, has said it expects to make savings having cut debts
Cosentino Signature Wines, the AIM-listed Napa Valley wine company, has issued an upbeat trading statement for the first half of the year. The company reported that sales in the first half of the year had risen by 62% to the highest level recorded at the half-year stage in the company’s 15-year history.
Cosentino Signature Wines has posted a massive loss for last year.
Cosentino Signature Wines has secured further backing to finance its debts.
The chief executive of Cosentino Signature Wines has resigned from the company as a condition for the California-based wine group securing a US$3m loan.
Cosentino Signature Wines has been granted a stay of execution on its debt facility.
Cosentino Signature Wines has warned that operating losses for 2006 will come in slightly higher than expected.
The financial problems at Cosentino Signature Wines have led to a key executive leaving the company.
Ailing Californian wine group Cosentino Signature Wines has secured a further two months of debt finance, the company said today (11 December).
Cosentino Signature Wines has agreed the terms of subordinated loans totalling US$1m from company directors Larry Soldinger and Michael Forman.
Californian wine producer Cosentino Signature Wines has issued a downbeat trading update with warnings on low wholesale sales and rising debts.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research