Cosentino Signature Wines
Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits has unveiled a flavour and packaging overhaul of its Cigar Zin brand.
Vintage Wine Estates has scooped up the assets of fellow wine group Cosentino Signature Wines, after the producer fell into bankruptcy late last year.
Cosentino Signature Wines has said it remains close to securing the finance it needs to stay in business, despite the withdrawal of one lender.
Cosentino Signature Wines has asked for trading in its ordinary shares on the AIM market be suspended.
UK-listed Cosentino Signature Wines has said that it defaulted on its most recent loan repayments, but has entered talks with several parties in an effort to secure fresh financing.
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1