Few companies felt the shockwave of Allied Domecq’s sale more than Corby Distilleries. But the Canadian company has shrugged off the doubts and concerns about its future to emerge a stronger and more focussed operation. Con Constandis, the company’s CEO, talks to Olly Wehring about this evolution, the sale of an iconic brand and his international aspirations.
Corby Distilleries has changed its name and logo to “reflect" its partnership with Pernod Ricard, the majority-owner of the company.
Corby Distilleries has extended its deal to handle Pernod Ricard's Absolut vodka brand in Canada for a further eight years.
Brick Brewing has announced a jump in nine-month profits despite operational “challenges” in Q3.
Canada's Corby Distilleries has handed parent company Pernod Ricard the rights to distribute two of its brands in the US over the next five years.
Sazerac Company's Wave Baja, Lemon Lime Vodkas
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Coca-Cola's H1 & Q2 Performance by Region
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action