Few companies felt the shockwave of Allied Domecq’s sale more than Corby Distilleries. But the Canadian company has shrugged off the doubts and concerns about its future to emerge a stronger and more focussed operation. Con Constandis, the company’s CEO, talks to Olly Wehring about this evolution, the sale of an iconic brand and his international aspirations.
Corby Distilleries has changed its name and logo to “reflect" its partnership with Pernod Ricard, the majority-owner of the company.
Corby Distilleries has extended its deal to handle Pernod Ricard's Absolut vodka brand in Canada for a further eight years.
Brick Brewing has announced a jump in nine-month profits despite operational “challenges” in Q3.
Canada's Corby Distilleries has handed parent company Pernod Ricard the rights to distribute two of its brands in the US over the next five years.
Sazerac Company's Wave Baja, Lemon Lime Vodkas
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director