This month, my just-drinks colleague James Wilmore took on the question of why MillerCoors has yet to join in the rush to snap up the US's b...
Anheuser-Busch caused a stir last week by announcing a deal to acquire another craft brewer – but this time in the unofficial craft beer cap...
Yesterday, MillerCoors reported a near-8% lift in year-to-date net profits thanks in part to a healthy third quarter. Here, we take a look a...
The head of MillerCoors has revealed the company remains “very engaged” in looking at acquiring US craft brewers but is being deterred by th...
Keith Villa is the founder and head brewmaster of MillerCoors-owned Blue Moon Brewing Company, creator of the Belgium-style Blue Moon beer. During his visit to London last week, just-drinks sat down with the doctor of brewing to discuss quality issues in craft beer and what motivates him to experiment with bacon, peanut butter and chocolate. Villa also made clear why he considers Blue Moon a craft beer despite its corporate owners.
Last week, MillerCoors unveiled the biggest brand launch in its five-and-a-half year history: Miller Fortune, a beer designed to take on the spirits market. But, how will this strategy play out, and what else does the brewing JV have in store to rescue its flagging volumes? Here, in the first part of an exclusive two-part interview just-drinks deputy editor James Wilmore tackles the US firm's sales president, Ed McBrien.
Molson Coors' Irish craft beer subsidiary Franciscan Well has launched a new “Irish” pale ale.
Global Brands has changed the name of its Kick Energy to Kick Start as part of a brand overhaul.
Actor Jean-Claude Van Damme is to star in a Molson Coors TV marketing campaign in Australia after a successful run in the UK.
Molson Coors has announced details of its latest dividend payment.
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global beer category. We are also running similar round-ups for spirits & wine and soft drinks & bottled water.
I predicted that the Molson Canadian beer fridge marketing concept had legs - and so it is proving.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014