Earlier today, SABMiller reported a 5% rise in first-half sales, while its total volumes in the period were up by 1%. Here just-drinks takes...
Everyone in the brewing industry has an opinion on whether Anheuser-Busch InBev is set to acquire SABMiller. And here's Larry Nelson's....
Nick Fell, SABMiller’s group marketing director, freely admits that there are many parts of the world where beer advertising is “offensive t...
The results are in for Molson Coors and its US JV MillerCoors and the verdict is a familiar one. As in the past few quarters, sales for prem...
Keith Villa is the founder and head brewmaster of MillerCoors-owned Blue Moon Brewing Company, creator of the Belgium-style Blue Moon beer. During his visit to London last week, just-drinks sat down with the doctor of brewing to discuss quality issues in craft beer and what motivates him to experiment with bacon, peanut butter and chocolate. Villa also made clear why he considers Blue Moon a craft beer despite its corporate owners.
Last week, MillerCoors unveiled the biggest brand launch in its five-and-a-half year history: Miller Fortune, a beer designed to take on the spirits market. But, how will this strategy play out, and what else does the brewing JV have in store to rescue its flagging volumes? Here, in the first part of an exclusive two-part interview just-drinks deputy editor James Wilmore tackles the US firm's sales president, Ed McBrien.
Brewers in the UK are relaunching the 'Let There Be Beer' campaign under a fresh banner, including a new TV ad as part of a GBP10m (US$16m) spend.
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Mast-Jägermeister and Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) have joined UK drinks industry watchdog, The Portman Group, just-drinks can reveal.
Molson Coors' UK division has overhauled the packaging for its Carling British Cider less than two years after the brand was launched.
SABMiller is to regain the rights for its Miller brands in Canada after settling a long-running legal dispute with Molson Coors.
I predicted that the Molson Canadian beer fridge marketing concept had legs - and so it is proving.
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Comment - Has Scotch Whisky Jumped the Shark?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- SABMiller announces management reshuffle
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Wine in the United Kingdom
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review