Concha y Toro
Russian Standard is now the world's second largest vodka producer after finally getting full control of Central European Distribution Corp (...
On Wednesday, Russian Standard announced it had taken sole control of Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC). Here we take a look...
Earlier this week, the gold medal winners in this year's International Wine Challenge were announced. Here are the winners from Austria, Can...
Chile's strong peso currency is threatening to gatecrash the Vina Concha y Toro party....
Earlier this year, Ben Cooper met the CEO of Brown-Forman, Paul Varga, in the company's heartland, the US. In the first instalment of this two-part interview, the two look at Brown-Forman's position in the drinks industry, its portfolio of spirits brands and its prospects and ambitions in the emerging markets.
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read interviews on just-drinks in 2010.
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global spirits & wine categories. We are also running similar round-ups for beer and soft drinks & bottled water.
Russian Standard has agreed a new distribution deal for its namesake vodka in Spain.
Concha y Toro, the Chilean wine firm, has appointed a head of new business and technical development for its UK business as it eyes growth.
Concha y Toro has set up a joint venture with the agency Charlton Hobbs to distribute its wine brands in Canada.
Concha y Toro has secured a partnership for its Trivento Argentinean wine brand with the organisers of the Aviva Premiership rugby tournament in the UK.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018