Concha y Toro
Russian Standard is now the world's second largest vodka producer after finally getting full control of Central European Distribution Corp (...
On Wednesday, Russian Standard announced it had taken sole control of Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC). Here we take a look...
Earlier this week, the gold medal winners in this year's International Wine Challenge were announced. Here are the winners from Austria, Can...
Chile's strong peso currency is threatening to gatecrash the Vina Concha y Toro party....
Earlier this year, Ben Cooper met the CEO of Brown-Forman, Paul Varga, in the company's heartland, the US. In the first instalment of this two-part interview, the two look at Brown-Forman's position in the drinks industry, its portfolio of spirits brands and its prospects and ambitions in the emerging markets.
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read interviews on just-drinks in 2010.
Concha y Toro has secured a partnership for its Trivento Argentinean wine brand with the organisers of the Aviva Premiership rugby tournament in the UK.
Nestle Waters is to sponsor the UK legs of next month's Tour de France through its Buxton Natural Mineral Water brand.
Concha y Toro has secured a sponsorship tie-up for its Vina Cono Sur brand with the opening stages of this year's Tour de France cycle race.
Chilean wine maker Concha y Toro has switched the distribution of its portfolio in Russia to Russian Standard.
Concha y Toro's UK unit has appointed a marketing director as it ups its focus on the country.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push