The head of Coca-Cola Enterprises has said the soft drinks industry is “in a far better position today” to fight legislation such as sugar t...
Britvic's CEO has said it is trialling its dilute brands in the US, but the focus remains on Fruit Shoot after securing nation-wide distribu...
Is Coca-Cola Enterprises about to dive into the M&A arena?...
Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo Ltd starts 2014 with a look at the latest attempts by The Coca-Cola Co to reverse declining soda sales in its Nor...
Coca-Cola Enterprises has reported a healthy set of numbers for its second quarter, with Q1's profits leap driving a strong showing in the half-year.
Coca-Cola Enterprises has declared its latest quarterly dividend.
Coca Cola Enterprises' full range of drinks is returning to French supermarket chain Casino's stores after a pricing spat which has lasted more than two months.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has said Sweden will be the second European country to roll out the stevia-sweetened Coca-Cola Life.
Coca-Cola Enterprises has confirmed it will open a new bottle production line at its main UK production site in September.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down