The head of Coca-Cola Enterprises has said the soft drinks industry is “in a far better position today” to fight legislation such as sugar t...
Britvic's CEO has said it is trialling its dilute brands in the US, but the focus remains on Fruit Shoot after securing nation-wide distribu...
Is Coca-Cola Enterprises about to dive into the M&A arena?...
Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo Ltd starts 2014 with a look at the latest attempts by The Coca-Cola Co to reverse declining soda sales in its Nor...
Coca-Cola Enterprises has reported a healthy set of numbers for its second quarter, with Q1's profits leap driving a strong showing in the half-year.
Coca-Cola Enterprises has declared its latest quarterly dividend.
Coca Cola Enterprises' full range of drinks is returning to French supermarket chain Casino's stores after a pricing spat which has lasted more than two months.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has said Sweden will be the second European country to roll out the stevia-sweetened Coca-Cola Life.
Coca-Cola Enterprises has confirmed it will open a new bottle production line at its main UK production site in September.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites