| 6 Aug 2009
In absolute volume terms, Turkey was the third strongest growing soft drinks market in the world last year, generating 1.6bn litres of new business, according to data from Euromonitor International. Only China and Mexico, with yield increases of 4.5bn and 2bn litres respectively, performed better. But, with the global financial crisis pushing Turkey’s economy into a forecast contraction of over 5% this year, what is the soft drinks prognosis going forward? Rob Walker, senior non-alcoholic drinks analyst at Euromonitor International, investigates.
| 4 Sep 2009
Anadolu Efes has closed its bid to acquire the remaining shares it does not already own in Efes Breweries International, after upping its stake by only 3.5%.
| 7 Apr 2009
Coca-Cola Içecek (CCI) has posted a marked plunge in full-year net profits, despite a lift in sales in both value and volume.
| 3 Apr 2009
Coca-Cola Içecek (CCI) is to propose to its General Assembly the distribution of a TL16,000,000 (US$10,024,236) cash dividend, to be paid in May 2009, and the remainder of the net distributable profit to be added to the extraordinary reserves.
| 10 Mar 2009
Coca-Cola Içecek has moved one step further towards closing its purchase of Sandras Natural Source Water Company in Turkey.
| 29 Sep 2008
Coca-Cola Içecek (CCI) has signed the share purchase agreement for a 48.9% stake in Coca-Cola Beverages Pakistan (CCBPL) for US$76.9m.
| 3 Sep 2008
A subsidiary of Coca-Cola Içecek has secured a distribution agreement with acquisition target Dogadan Gida Ürünleri Sanayi ve Pazarlama.
| 24 Jun 2008
Coca-Cola Içecek has lined the purchase of a 50% stake in Coca-Cola Beverages Pakistan.
| 17 Jun 2008
Coca-Cola Içecek subsidiary CCI International Holland (previously Efes Invest Holland) is to build its own production facility in Tajikistan.
| 29 Jan 2008
Coca-Cola Içecek has announced plans to build a production facility in the city of Elazig in the south east of Turkey.
| 3 Jan 2008
Coca-Cola Içecek has set up a raft of share purchases, which will see the company gain full control of three bottlers in Eurasia
| 21 Jun 2007
Coca-Cola Içecek’s (CCI) board of directors approved the capital increase of its 100% affiliate Efes Invest Holland B.V. by US$30m.
| 2 Apr 2007
Coca-Cola Içecek (CCI) saw earnings leap almost 50% last year thanks to broad-based sales growth across its business.
| 13 Mar 2007
Coca-Cola Içecek (CCI) believes Syria has “strong growth potential” for the business after announcing a deal to buy 50% of its local distributor.
| 9 Mar 2007
Coca-Cola Içecek has rebranded one of its HOD waters.
| 6 Mar 2007
Coca-Cola Içecek (CCI), the Turkey-based Coca-Cola bottler, is to set up a subsidiary in Tajikistan, the company said today (6 March).
| 26 Feb 2007
Coca-Cola Içecek (CCI), the Turkey-based Coca-Cola bottler, has secured funding worth US$200m to boost capacity across its five markets.
| 14 Nov 2006
Coca-Cola Içecek, the Turkish unit of Coca Cola Co., has seen its sales and earnings exceed expectations during the first nine months of the year, thanks in part to successful local marketing.
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Minimum unit pricing fails to get European backing
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review