Anadolu Efes has closed its bid to acquire the remaining shares it does not already own in Efes Breweries International, after upping its stake by only 3.5%.
Coca-Cola Içecek (CCI) has posted a marked plunge in full-year net profits, despite a lift in sales in both value and volume.
Coca-Cola Içecek (CCI) is to propose to its General Assembly the distribution of a TL16,000,000 (US$10,024,236) cash dividend, to be paid in May 2009, and the remainder of the net distributable profit to be added to the extraordinary reserves.
Coca-Cola Içecek has moved one step further towards closing its purchase of Sandras Natural Source Water Company in Turkey.
Coca-Cola Içecek (CCI) has signed the share purchase agreement for a 48.9% stake in Coca-Cola Beverages Pakistan (CCBPL) for US$76.9m.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory