Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling
With all-American brands such as Jack Daniel's and Woodford Reserve, Brown-Forman is very much at home in its domestic US market....
Coca-Cola HBC does not have its problems to seek, and profits at the company have more than halved since FY2007. But having already sufferin...
Today (7 November), Coca-Cola HBC released its Q3 and year-to-date results. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performan...
The positive long-term prospects for Coca-Cola HBC are outweighed by its short-term struggles, but the company should return to high-teens e...
Coca-Cola HBC (CCHBC) is to delist from the New York Stock Exchange because of low trading volumes.
Coca-Cola HBC has blamed problems in Ukraine and a late Easter for a drop in first-quarter sales and profits.
Coca-Cola HBC has said that it is considering acquisition opportunities as it looks to drive growth in the years ahead.
Coca-Cola HBC has posted a solid set of full-year results after a comparably strong Q4 gave the bottler optimism for the year ahead.
Coca-Cola HBC (CCHBC) has posted a drop in year-to-date profits and sales after volumes declines in Europe failed to offset emerging market gains.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned