The Coca-Cola Company
In a meeting with journalists earlier this month, SABMiller CEO Alan Clark happily chatted about his soft drinks plans....
The Coca-Cola Co pocketed US$2.1bn in profits in its most recent quarter, but that hasn't stopped the soft drinks giant facing pressure from...
The announcement of an alliance between Monster Beverage Corp and the Coca-Cola Co earlier this year was widely regarded as a win-win scenar...
The head of Coca-Cola HBC has said Coca-Cola Co's tie-up with Monster Beverage Corp will see his firm expand its energy drinks footprint in...
Late last month, editor Olly Wehring spoke with Dr Mehmood Khan, chief scientific officer at PepsiCo. In part one of this interview, Khan discusses the changing role of Research & Development in recent years, and where R&D sits in the company's armoury for growth.
Seattle's Jones Soda has been on a financial roller-coaster over the past few years. But with the group edging closer to turning a profit and costs trimmed to more manageable levels, a candid CEO Jennifer Cue tells just-drinks what went wrong, and of the new challenges facing US soft drinks firms in a changing CSD market.
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global soft drinks & bottled water category. We are also running similar round-ups for beer and spirits & wine.
The Coca-Cola Co has said the dairy category can “rain money” as the company revealed its upcoming Fairlife Ultra-Filtered Milk will sell for twice the price of regular milk.
The Coca-Cola Co's Keurig Cold will be released next Autumn, the home carbonation system's co-developer has said, but details on how it will work remain vague.
The head of Treasury Wine Estates has indicated the company could sell off some of its wineries and bottling plants as its looks to return to profit.
The Coca-Cola Co has spent a lot of money recently fighting accusations that soft drinks make you fat.
Here's a round-up of the big stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Carlsberg, SABMiller, Campari, Monster Beverage Corp and the Australian wine industry.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review