With a fast-growing developing market in Indonesia and a mature, yet pressurised, base in Australia, there's a crude argument that Coca-Cola...
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has admitted that its FIFA World Cup marketing failed to deliver expected sales boosts as consumers in Australia suff...
Earlier today, Coca-Cola Amatil reported its half-year results for 2014, revealing a 15.6% fall in net profits on flat sales. Here, just-dri...
As its Japanese home market struggles to expand Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo Ltd looks at the recent overseas ventures that the Asahi Group ha...
Spirits firm Beam is now under the control of Japan's Suntory Holdings after a US$16bn takeover earlier this year. So how will this new marriage work in some key global markets? just-drinks' deputy editor, James Wilmore, caught up with Beam Suntory's Asia-Pacific & South America president, Nick Fink, to find out.
Showing volume growth in an essentially flat market is an achievement but Australian brewing combine Lion Nathan sees the premiumisation of its product mix as the key to growth. Andrew Reeves, managing director of Lion Nathan Australia, spoke with just-drinks about the premiumisation trend, the impact of a new competitor and Lion’s interest in the RTD sector.
Swedish cider maker Abro has launched a pomegranate extension of its Rekorderlig cider brand in Australia.
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Coca-Cola Amatil has flagged "a number of immediate challenges" as it released a poor set of half-year numbers.
Coca-Cola Amatil's (CCA) Australian beverage MD is to be the first senior director to leave the company since a restructuring was announced.
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has welcomed new managing director Alison Watkins, who starts in her role today.
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Soft Drinks & Water - Russia in Turmoil
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- Diageo opens Guinness Brewhouse No 4 in Dublin
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l