On the six-month anniversary of Cobra Beer's rescue from collapse in the UK by Molson Coors, just-drinks deputy editor Chris Mercer spoke with Cobra founder Lord Karan Bilimoria about the dark days and why he feels that the brand is poised for future growth.
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Molson Coors has relaunched a TV ad for Cobra Beer after it helped the brand to double-digit sales and volume growth in the UK last year.
Molson Coors has appointed a new managing director for its UK & Ireland division, which is set to merge with the brewer's Central Europe unit.
Molson Coors is to launch packaging that displays information on the environmental and social impact of its Cobra beer brand in the UK.
Molson Coors believes that Cobra's double-digit sales momentum can lift it into the top ten best selling beers in the UK within a decade.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018