DNA Beverage Corp, producer of DNA Energy Drink, has appointed Jeff Martin as regional vice president of its Midwest Division.
Clearly Canadian has said that it plans to restructure its debt.
Clearly Canadian has relaunched its sparkling water portfolio in the US.
Clearly Canadian Brands has secured a bottling agreement with Cott Corporation in North America.
Clearly Canadian Brands has appointed Samantha Alfonzo, a mergers and acquisitions specialist to its board of directors.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research