DNA Beverage Corp, producer of DNA Energy Drink, has appointed Jeff Martin as regional vice president of its Midwest Division.
Clearly Canadian has said that it plans to restructure its debt.
Clearly Canadian has relaunched its sparkling water portfolio in the US.
Clearly Canadian Brands has secured a bottling agreement with Cott Corporation in North America.
Clearly Canadian Brands has appointed Samantha Alfonzo, a mergers and acquisitions specialist to its board of directors.
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Coca-Cola secures US$2.15bn stake in Monster
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- AG Barr poaches Diageo exec to be FD