DNA Beverage Corp, producer of DNA Energy Drink, has appointed Jeff Martin as regional vice president of its Midwest Division.
Clearly Canadian has said that it plans to restructure its debt.
Clearly Canadian has relaunched its sparkling water portfolio in the US.
Clearly Canadian Brands has secured a bottling agreement with Cott Corporation in North America.
Clearly Canadian Brands has appointed Samantha Alfonzo, a mergers and acquisitions specialist to its board of directors.
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch