DNA Beverage Corp, producer of DNA Energy Drink, has appointed Jeff Martin as regional vice president of its Midwest Division.
Clearly Canadian has said that it plans to restructure its debt.
Clearly Canadian has relaunched its sparkling water portfolio in the US.
Clearly Canadian Brands has secured a bottling agreement with Cott Corporation in North America.
Clearly Canadian Brands has appointed Samantha Alfonzo, a mergers and acquisitions specialist to its board of directors.
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO