DNA Beverage Corp, producer of DNA Energy Drink, has appointed Jeff Martin as regional vice president of its Midwest Division.
Clearly Canadian has said that it plans to restructure its debt.
Clearly Canadian has relaunched its sparkling water portfolio in the US.
Clearly Canadian Brands has secured a bottling agreement with Cott Corporation in North America.
Clearly Canadian Brands has appointed Samantha Alfonzo, a mergers and acquisitions specialist to its board of directors.
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group