Pernod Ricard has said it is looking beyond its Chivas range to find growth in China's struggling Scotch whisky market....
Pernod Ricard yesterday announced a 6% rise in sales in the nine months to the end of March. Here's a look at the performance of the company...
If the spirits story of the last 40 years has been vodka's ascent to domination, are we now witnessing a whiskey fightback?...
There should be a celebratory atmosphere in Cannes when this year’s TFWA World Exhibition kicks off on Sunday (26 October). After all, it’s...
The international spirits segment is undergoing a sea-change in Asia, from Cognac declines in China to Scotch weakness in South Korea. Those effects may be less severe in the Travel Retail channel but, as Pernod Ricard's Asia Travel Retail MD, Con Constandis, tells just-drinks, there is still plenty to keep the sector busy, from protests in Hong Kong to margin-squeezing airport operators. Not to mention lazy journalists...
While our paths have crossed on an almost monthly basis over the last six years, just-drinks has never interviewed the chairman and CEO of Pernod Ricard's Chivas Brothers unit, Christian Porta. So, when Olly Wehring was invited to the official opening of The Glenlivet's distillery extension last month, he took the opportunity to finally pin Porta down for a chat on all things Chivas.
Pernod Ricard has released what it has described as “the pinnacle of the Chivas Regal range” into the Travel Retail channel.
Pernod Ricard has launched the first new expression of its Chivas Regal brand to be rolled out globally in seven years.
Pernod Ricard has revealed details of new UK marketing campaigns for its Jameson, Chivas Regal and Brancott Estate brands.
Pernod Ricard has completed the construction of a new Scotch whisky distillery ahead of schedule, with production due to kick off this month.
Pernod Ricard and Diageo's Scotch whisky brands continue to post surging volumes growth in the US off-trade, according to the latest AC Nielsen figures.
At a Burns Night supper in Kings Cross last week, the team from the International Wines and Spirits Competition were letting their hair down.
Distilleries Company of Sri Lanka PLC : Consumer Packaged Go
Canadean's "Distilleries Company of Sri Lanka PLC : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. T...
- Comment - Scotch's Battle with Age
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Pernod Ricard to up focus on consumers - CEO
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- Pernod Ricard on US starting blocks with Havanista
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review