In spirits, the craft segment is making hay, with consumers buying into the category's more artisanal, less global approach. But, where is t...
The Scotch whisky category appears to have hit a tipping point. What does the future look like for the until-recently booming category? Ian...
Last week, the owner of Drambuie put the Scotch whisky liqueur brand up for sale. Ian Buxton considers Drambuie's history and the potential...
On Thursday 18 September, the residents of Scotland will take to the polls to consider a question, their answer to which could have huge rep...
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read interviews on just-drinks in 2010.
While our paths have crossed on an almost monthly basis over the last six years, just-drinks has never interviewed the chairman and CEO of Pernod Ricard's Chivas Brothers unit, Christian Porta. So, when Olly Wehring was invited to the official opening of The Glenlivet's distillery extension last month, he took the opportunity to finally pin Porta down for a chat on all things Chivas.
Illva Saronno has poached a senior Pernod Ricard executive to head up its global Travel Retail team.
Pernod Ricard has completed the construction of a new Scotch whisky distillery ahead of schedule, with production due to kick off this month.
Pernod Ricard has lined up the launch of the second Nàdurra expression for The Glenlivet single malt Scotch whisky brand through its Chivas Brothers division.
Pernod Ricard has lifted the curtain on a "multi-million pound" visitor centre at its Beefeater gin distillery in London.
Chivas Brothers, the Scotch whisky and premium gin division of Pernod Ricard, has launched Tormore 14 Year Old and Tormore 16 Year Old in France.
Global Spirits Market: Merger & Acquisitions December 2013
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global spirits market during December 2013....
Global Spirits Market: News and Events December 2014
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during December 2014....
Global Spirits Market: News and Events October 2014
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during October 2014....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets