Australian Vintage has said that it will be forced to report a AUD3.1m (US$3.2m) impairment charge in relation to the sale of its Loxton winery.
Indian wine giant Indage Vintners plans to raise INR2bn via a share rights issue.
Indage Vintners has denied that it is in talks with Japan's Asahi and Indian businessman Ravi Jain about a stake sale, but confirmed that it is seeking to raise fresh finance.
Indage UK has signed a deal to bottle Foster's wine brands, according to an unconfirmed report.
France's Champagne producers have welcomed a decision by Indian wine group Champagne Indage to change its name to Indage Vintners, out of respect for the iconic French region.
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research