Australian Vintage has said that it will be forced to report a AUD3.1m (US$3.2m) impairment charge in relation to the sale of its Loxton winery.
Indian wine giant Indage Vintners plans to raise INR2bn via a share rights issue.
Indage Vintners has denied that it is in talks with Japan's Asahi and Indian businessman Ravi Jain about a stake sale, but confirmed that it is seeking to raise fresh finance.
Indage UK has signed a deal to bottle Foster's wine brands, according to an unconfirmed report.
France's Champagne producers have welcomed a decision by Indian wine group Champagne Indage to change its name to Indage Vintners, out of respect for the iconic French region.
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"