Australian Vintage has said that it will be forced to report a AUD3.1m (US$3.2m) impairment charge in relation to the sale of its Loxton winery.
Indian wine giant Indage Vintners plans to raise INR2bn via a share rights issue.
Indage Vintners has denied that it is in talks with Japan's Asahi and Indian businessman Ravi Jain about a stake sale, but confirmed that it is seeking to raise fresh finance.
Indage UK has signed a deal to bottle Foster's wine brands, according to an unconfirmed report.
France's Champagne producers have welcomed a decision by Indian wine group Champagne Indage to change its name to Indage Vintners, out of respect for the iconic French region.
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch