| 3 Jun 2008
The London International Wine Fair always offers a wide variety of exhibitors, including a healthy representation from less well-known regions. Chris Losh took the opportunity of last month’s fair to investigate some smaller but clearly ambitious wine producers from India, the Pacific north-west of the US and Israel.
| 19 Aug 2011
Australian Vintage has said that it will be forced to report a AUD3.1m (US$3.2m) impairment charge in relation to the sale of its Loxton winery.
| 10 Jun 2009
Indian wine giant Indage Vintners plans to raise INR2bn via a share rights issue.
| 4 Jun 2009
Indage Vintners has denied that it is in talks with Japan's Asahi and Indian businessman Ravi Jain about a stake sale, but confirmed that it is seeking to raise fresh finance.
| 12 Jan 2009
Indage UK has signed a deal to bottle Foster's wine brands, according to an unconfirmed report.
| 7 Jan 2009
France's Champagne producers have welcomed a decision by Indian wine group Champagne Indage to change its name to Indage Vintners, out of respect for the iconic French region.
| 27 May 2008
It was the big names and the big deals that dominated the just-drinks headlines in this last week. Read on to see which stories attracted the most visitors over the last seven days.
| 22 May 2008
India’s oldest and largest vintner, Champagne Indage has acquired UK-based supplier Darlington Wines.
| 16 May 2008
Champagne Indage said today (16 May) its units plan to acquire wine businesses in South Africa, the UK and South Australia.
| 2 Feb 2007
Indian wine group Champagne Indage has posted a healthy set of figures for its fourth quarter.
| 24 Jan 2007
Indian wine group Champagne Indage has bought the winemaking arm of Australian company Tandou for an undisclosed sum. The deal is Champagne Indage’s second international acquisition. Last year, the company bought UK-based wine agent McKinley Vintners.
| 13 Sep 2006
Champagne Indage, the market leader in wines in India, has divested a 6.9% stake to US private equity firm Emerging Markets Management.
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report