Australian Vintage has said that it will be forced to report a AUD3.1m (US$3.2m) impairment charge in relation to the sale of its Loxton winery.
Indian wine giant Indage Vintners plans to raise INR2bn via a share rights issue.
Indage Vintners has denied that it is in talks with Japan's Asahi and Indian businessman Ravi Jain about a stake sale, but confirmed that it is seeking to raise fresh finance.
Indage UK has signed a deal to bottle Foster's wine brands, according to an unconfirmed report.
France's Champagne producers have welcomed a decision by Indian wine group Champagne Indage to change its name to Indage Vintners, out of respect for the iconic French region.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014