Central European Distribution Corporation
Beam Inc will release its third-quarter and year-to-date results on Thursday (31 October). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's h...
The news that Beam Inc has switched distributors in Poland doesn't really sound like one for the conspiracy theorists, does it?...
The gay community in the US has, understandably, reacted angrily to new laws in Russia that outlaw so-called “homosexual propaganda” and gay...
Russian Standard is now the world's second largest vodka producer after finally getting full control of Central European Distribution Corp (...
On the back of a raft of acquisitions, Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) has grown to become a major force in both the Polish and Hungarian spirits markets. Bill Carey, the company’s chairman, president and CEO, spoke with Olly Wehring about CEDC’s rapid rise to prominence and its plans for further expansion the Central and Eastern European region.
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Russian Standard has launched a new flavoured variant of its Polish vodka brand Zubrówka.
Chilean wine maker Concha y Toro has switched the distribution of its portfolio in Russia to Russian Standard.
Russian Standard's distribution arm Roust Inc has taken over a second distribution deal from its subsidiary, the Whitehall Group.
Russian Standard distribution arm Roust Inc has taken over the marketing and distribution of Jose Cuervo Tequila in Russia from Whitehall Group.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018