Central European Distribution Corporation
Beam Inc will release its third-quarter and year-to-date results on Thursday (31 October). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's h...
The news that Beam Inc has switched distributors in Poland doesn't really sound like one for the conspiracy theorists, does it?...
The gay community in the US has, understandably, reacted angrily to new laws in Russia that outlaw so-called “homosexual propaganda” and gay...
Russian Standard is now the world's second largest vodka producer after finally getting full control of Central European Distribution Corp (...
On the back of a raft of acquisitions, Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) has grown to become a major force in both the Polish and Hungarian spirits markets. Bill Carey, the company’s chairman, president and CEO, spoke with Olly Wehring about CEDC’s rapid rise to prominence and its plans for further expansion the Central and Eastern European region.
Russian Standard has launched a new flavoured variant of its Polish vodka brand Zubrówka.
Chilean wine maker Concha y Toro has switched the distribution of its portfolio in Russia to Russian Standard.
Russian Standard's distribution arm Roust Inc has taken over a second distribution deal from its subsidiary, the Whitehall Group.
Russian Standard distribution arm Roust Inc has taken over the marketing and distribution of Jose Cuervo Tequila in Russia from Whitehall Group.
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down