Compania Cervecerias Unidas SA
CCU has voiced its discontent with first-quarter figures that show profits stagnating
Chilean brewer Compañía Cervecerías Unidas CCU has bought a full stake in the owners of Uruguayan beverage brands Nix and Native.
The president of Heineken's Americas unit is joining the board of Scottish soft drinks maker AG Barr in a non-executive role.
Anheuser-Busch InBev's Quilmes brewer is to spend ARS3bn (US$730.2m) up to 2015 to meet growing consumer demand for beer in its native Argentina.
Heineken has announced that the current president of its Asia Pacific business will move to become president of the brewer's Africa and Middle East division.
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Select