The head of Coca-Cola Enterprises has said the soft drinks industry is “in a far better position today” to fight legislation such as sugar t...
Britvic's CEO has said it is trialling its dilute brands in the US, but the focus remains on Fruit Shoot after securing nation-wide distribu...
Is Coca-Cola Enterprises about to dive into the M&A arena?...
Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo Ltd starts 2014 with a look at the latest attempts by The Coca-Cola Co to reverse declining soda sales in its Nor...
Coca-Cola Enterprises has reported a healthy set of numbers for its second quarter, with Q1's profits leap driving a strong showing in the half-year.
Coca-Cola Enterprises has declared its latest quarterly dividend.
Coca Cola Enterprises' full range of drinks is returning to French supermarket chain Casino's stores after a pricing spat which has lasted more than two months.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has said Sweden will be the second European country to roll out the stevia-sweetened Coca-Cola Life.
Coca-Cola Enterprises has confirmed it will open a new bottle production line at its main UK production site in September.
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport