A change in permitted terms for Irish whiskey in the US has been turned from a problem into an opportunity by the market leader, Pernod Rica...
Diageo’s recent court victory in the Vodkat “passing off” case has brought the world of spirit regulations into the headlines. But, accordin...
Blended malt is often regarded as the ‘mongrel’ of the Scotch category, but it is clearly a growth area. Some consider the combination of the kudos of malt with the brand-friendly flexibility of blends to be a winning formula. Richard Woodard is not so sure.
Diageo is to launch a new Cardhu Scotch expression throughout Western Europe.
Every autumn Diageo releases a collection of limited edition single malt Scotch whiskies. Ten such single malt whiskies are being released this year.
Diageo's The Managers' Choice Scotch whisky collection
Diageo is set to release a new expression of its Cardhu whisky.
As the controversy continues to mount regarding Diageo’s decision to change the make-up of its Cardhu brand, the company hit back yesterday saying it was “passionate about Scotland and Scotch whisky” and that without innovation the company’s “economic and social performance would at best stand still.”
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- The global tailwinds behind Heineken - Analysis
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends