A change in permitted terms for Irish whiskey in the US has been turned from a problem into an opportunity by the market leader, Pernod Rica...
Diageo’s recent court victory in the Vodkat “passing off” case has brought the world of spirit regulations into the headlines. But, accordin...
Blended malt is often regarded as the ‘mongrel’ of the Scotch category, but it is clearly a growth area. Some consider the combination of the kudos of malt with the brand-friendly flexibility of blends to be a winning formula. Richard Woodard is not so sure.
Diageo is to launch a new Cardhu Scotch expression throughout Western Europe.
Every autumn Diageo releases a collection of limited edition single malt Scotch whiskies. Ten such single malt whiskies are being released this year.
Diageo's The Managers' Choice Scotch whisky collection
Diageo is set to release a new expression of its Cardhu whisky.
As the controversy continues to mount regarding Diageo’s decision to change the make-up of its Cardhu brand, the company hit back yesterday saying it was “passionate about Scotland and Scotch whisky” and that without innovation the company’s “economic and social performance would at best stand still.”
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- Will Brexit make a winner out of Travel Retail?
- Coke Life - Coca-Cola's niche soda - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- US hits AB InBev with US$6bn fine over India sales
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends