Diageo's Latin America head is keen to dilute the company's dependence on Scotch whisky sales in the region to guard against potential slowd...
The launch of the latest addition to the white rum category will have some folk in Bermuda and Miami in a bit of a flap at the moment, I ima...
Earlier today (31 July), Diageo posted rising sales and profits for the 12 months to the end of June. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look...
US spirits volumes fell last month with Diageo's brands the worst hit, according to latest industry figures....
This month's 'just the Answer' sees Michelle Russell talk to the international brand development director for Irish Distillers, Simon Fay.
In this month's just the Answer, we sit down with Diageo's chief marketing officer, Andy Fennell, who assumed the post in September 2008. Fennell timed his promotion to almost coincide with the economic downturn, but remains in strong support of the strategy of premiumisation.
Diageo has been warned not to imply alcohol can “overcome boredom” in its future advertising in the wake of a ban on a Facebook ad for its Captain Morgan rum brand.
Diageo has launched a limited edition Captain Morgan that the company bills as a “new take” on the spiced rum category.
Diageo has launched a lawsuit in Canada against Heaven Hill Distilleries, claiming that the packaging for the US group's spiced rum brand Admiral Nelson's is too similar to Captain Morgan.
Diageo has released a white-spirit version of its Captain Morgan rum brand in the US.
Diageo has appointed Stock Spirits Group to exclusively distribute its premium brands across Czech.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"