The Center on Alcohol Marketing and Youth
In its forthcoming review of alcohol advertising self-regulation, the Federal Trade Commission will look at digital and social media for the first time. Ben Cooper believes that, in spite of the industry expanding its codes to cover these media, the review may shine a spotlight on an area of particular sensitivity for the alcohol sector.
A top Diageo executive has attacked a US alcohol pressure group, accusing it of "scaremongering" and of being a "propagator of junk science".
The US drinks industry has been given a pat on the back for curbing the level of alcohol advertising which is viewed by the country’s youth.
The Distilled Spirits Council (DISCUS) has countered a recent attack on the drinks industry’s approach to responsible drinking in the US.
The alcohol industry has come under fire from a pressure group for its alleged failure to invest enough in responsible drinking advertising in the US.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends