The Center on Alcohol Marketing and Youth
In its forthcoming review of alcohol advertising self-regulation, the Federal Trade Commission will look at digital and social media for the first time. Ben Cooper believes that, in spite of the industry expanding its codes to cover these media, the review may shine a spotlight on an area of particular sensitivity for the alcohol sector.
A top Diageo executive has attacked a US alcohol pressure group, accusing it of "scaremongering" and of being a "propagator of junk science".
The US drinks industry has been given a pat on the back for curbing the level of alcohol advertising which is viewed by the country’s youth.
The Distilled Spirits Council (DISCUS) has countered a recent attack on the drinks industry’s approach to responsible drinking in the US.
The alcohol industry has come under fire from a pressure group for its alleged failure to invest enough in responsible drinking advertising in the US.
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends