Earlier today (24 July), the International Wine & Spirit Competition released the list of full winners for spirits for 2013. Here is the lis...
Last week, the International Wine Challenge announced the winners of its headline awards at the annual IWC dinner in London. Here are the fu...
This Sunday, the travel retail channel congregates in Cannes for this year's TFWA World Exhibition. Ahead of the six-day event, Simon Warbur...
Exhibitors and visitors to the Tax Free World Association (TFWA) Asia Pacific show in Singapore, which opens this Sunday (9 May), have good...
As his swansong earlier this month, we sent outgoing deputy editor Chris Mercer to meet the CEO of Societe Europeenne de Participations Industrielles' Champagne unit, Cécile Bonnefond. It says 'Wehring' above, but it's 'Mercer' below.
Camus Wine & Spirits is set to launch its Ungava Canadian gin brand in the US.
Camus Cognac has launched a new product in the US that is intended to represent the five generations of the house's founding family.
Synergy Group has partnered with Camus Wines & Spirits to launch its Beluga vodka brand in China.
Camus has lined up a refresh of the packaging for its Elegance Cognac range in the US.
Camus is celebrating its 150th anniversary this year with the launch of Cuvee 5.150.
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss