Can salt and sweet be together?...
Earlier this week, the gold medal winners in this year's International Wine Challenge were announced. Here are the winners from New Zealand,...
Earlier this week, the gold medal winners in this year's International Wine Challenge were announced. Here are the winners from Germany, Hun...
Five years ago this week, Dr Pepper Snapple Group began trading as a stand-alone entity on the New York Stock Exchange. The move to becoming...
To coincide with tomorrow's forum on responsible drinking in the UK, this month's 'just the Answer' sees Olly Wehring tackle the CEO of Drinkaware, Chris Sorek.
United Spirits has lined up a successor to CEO & MD Ashok Capoor, who takes on a new role in the company next year, according to local reports.
PepsiCo CFO Hugh Johnston has insisted a takeover of Mondelez International would be "too risky" after calls from activist investor Nelson Peltz to carry out the deal.
China Huiyuan Juice Group has appointed a new chief executive as its founder & president is stepping down from leading the business.
Cott Corp has posted a marked fall in sales and profits in the first quarter of the year, as the global CSD market struggled in the period.
PepsiCo has said it will revamp all bottles in its single-serve beverage range after unveiling its first new 16- and 20-ounce Pepsi containers in 17 years.
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute