C&C Group plc
The CEO of C&C Group has admitted the company is “puzzled” by the speed at which Spirit Pub Co rejected its takeover approach, but would not...
It's only been a matter of weeks since the FIFA World Cup ended, but already it seems that the goals, the glories and the glut of tournament...
Cider appears to be continuing its breakthrough in the US, with domestic brands outperforming imports....
C&C Group endured a tough full-year in the UK with its cider brands....
Sue Clark has spent the last two-and-a-half years heading up SABMiller's European business. It's been a tough introduction to the world of P&L, after ten years in a corporate affairs role. Here, just-drinks deputy editor James Wilmore speaks to Clark on how she manages the region, her aim to attract more women to beer and her intriguing hobby.
Every month, managing editor Olly Wehring turns his spotlight into the eyes of a senior drinks executive. First up in 2011 is the CEO of William Grant & Sons, Stella David.
C&C Group has launched a new “spider” (spirits and cider drink) that combines Magners cider with Irish whiskey.
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Anheuser-Busch InBev has handed exclusive distribution rights for its Corona Extra and Corona Light brands in the Republic of Ireland to C&C Group's Gleeson unit.
C&C Group has warned its full-year operating profits will be lower than forecast after a fall in third-quarter volumes across its domestic and US units.
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global beer category. We are also running similar round-ups for spirits & wine and soft drinks & bottled water.
Is Heineken hoping to repeat the trick that shot Magners to fame with its new Strongbow campaign in the US?
Poland is hardly noted for its cider consumption, but all this could be about to change.
Marks and Spencer Group plc - Strategy and SWOT Report
Marks and Spencer Group plc - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and serv...
Smurfit Kappa Group plc : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT
Synopsis Canadean's "Smurfit Kappa Group plc : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a...
Compass Group PLC : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profil
Synopsis Canadean's "Compass Group PLC : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile co...
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research