Brown-Forman released its annual report last week and, tucked down inside the small print, in the section where the company lists potential...
The rise in global demand for Scotch whisky is a fantastic opportunity for distillers. But the surge has squeezed inventories dry, with an e...
With all-American brands such as Jack Daniel's and Woodford Reserve, Brown-Forman is very much at home in its domestic US market....
Back in 1966, when The Beatles were at their height, John Lennon famously remarked that the group was “more popular than Jesus”....
In the first part of just-drinks' interview with Paul Varga, the CEO of Brown-Forman discussed the company's portfolio and prospects in emerging markets. In this second - and final - part, Varga details the company's take on the mergers & acquisitions scene in the global spirits industry, and the roll of innovation as an alternative to M&A.
Earlier this year, Ben Cooper met the CEO of Brown-Forman, Paul Varga, in the company's heartland, the US. In the first instalment of this two-part interview, the two look at Brown-Forman's position in the drinks industry, its portfolio of spirits brands and its prospects and ambitions in the emerging markets.
The world's biggest alcohol companies have pledged to accelerate work to address alcohol misuse after releasing a joint report described as a “foundation” for progress.
Brown-Forman has cut the ribbon on a new cooperage as it seeks to keep pace with global Jack Daniel's demand.
Brown-Forman has proposed an addition to its board of directors.
Here are the ten most viewed, subscriber-only items on just-drinks this week:
Volume sales of imported whisk(e)y in the UK off-trade have increased over the latest fiscal year despite a fall in overall spirits, new figures have shown.
Diageo and Brown-Forman have been at loggerheads the past week over what is best for the Tennessee whiskey category.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK