Britvic today (24 July) posted a rise in sales and profits in its year-to-date results. Here just-drinks takes a closer look at the company'...
Britvic posted a rise in sales and profits in its first-half results today (21 May). Here just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's p...
Britvic's CEO has said it is trialling its dilute brands in the US, but the focus remains on Fruit Shoot after securing nation-wide distribu...
Today, Britvic posted a rise in sales and profits in its full-year results. Here's a closer look at the company's performance by category an...
Britvic has begun the rollout of its Fruit Shoot children's soft drinks brand in India.
Britvic has promoted its GB marketing director to an international role that will see him lead promotional campaigns across the group.
Britvic has posted a steady lift in year-to-date sales and volumes despite a soft third-quarter for its international unit.
Here are the ten most viewed, subscriber-only items on just-drinks this week:
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Britvic, you would think, is a company that's worth analysts unpicking a bit.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk