Britvic posted a rise in sales and profits in its first-half results today (21 May). Here just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's p...
Britvic's CEO has said it is trialling its dilute brands in the US, but the focus remains on Fruit Shoot after securing nation-wide distribu...
Today, Britvic posted a rise in sales and profits in its full-year results. Here's a closer look at the company's performance by category an...
AG Barr announced its half-year results yesterday (23 September), revealing that profits had taken a dent from its failed merger with Britvi...
Here are the ten most viewed, subscriber-only items on just-drinks this week:
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Britvic has continued its turnaround as rising sales in the UK and France saw first-half profits jump.
AG Barr's CEO has shrugged off the idea of competing with Suntory in the UK soft drinks market, arguing that it makes no difference who owns the Ribena and Lucozade brands.
Soft drinks maker Nichols believes price-marked packaging (PMP) is here to stay, as it revealed PMP accounted for most of Vimto's sales growth in UK impulse channels last year.
Britvic, you would think, is a company that's worth analysts unpicking a bit.
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group