Britvic today (24 July) posted a rise in sales and profits in its year-to-date results. Here just-drinks takes a closer look at the company'...
Britvic posted a rise in sales and profits in its first-half results today (21 May). Here just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's p...
Britvic's CEO has said it is trialling its dilute brands in the US, but the focus remains on Fruit Shoot after securing nation-wide distribu...
Today, Britvic posted a rise in sales and profits in its full-year results. Here's a closer look at the company's performance by category an...
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Britvic has launched a fruit flavoured Fruit Shoot exclusive to the US.
Britvic has begun the rollout of its Fruit Shoot children's soft drinks brand in India.
Britvic has promoted its GB marketing director to an international role that will see him lead promotional campaigns across the group.
Britvic has posted a steady lift in year-to-date sales and volumes despite a soft third-quarter for its international unit.
Britvic, you would think, is a company that's worth analysts unpicking a bit.
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Coca-Cola Life US launch fails to ignite
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks