Britvic today (24 July) posted a rise in sales and profits in its year-to-date results. Here just-drinks takes a closer look at the company'...
Britvic posted a rise in sales and profits in its first-half results today (21 May). Here just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's p...
Britvic's CEO has said it is trialling its dilute brands in the US, but the focus remains on Fruit Shoot after securing nation-wide distribu...
Today, Britvic posted a rise in sales and profits in its full-year results. Here's a closer look at the company's performance by category an...
Britvic has promoted its GB marketing director to an international role that will see him lead promotional campaigns across the group.
Britvic has posted a steady lift in year-to-date sales and volumes despite a soft third-quarter for its international unit.
Here are the ten most viewed, subscriber-only items on just-drinks this week:
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
Britvic has continued its turnaround as rising sales in the UK and France saw first-half profits jump.
Britvic, you would think, is a company that's worth analysts unpicking a bit.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire