British Soft Drinks Association
With the trend for sweet flavours sweeping most drinks categories, it seems an obvious path for producers to follow. But with obesity now a...
Last week was a challenging one, on top of a difficult year for UK soft drinks....
It was another busy day for the PR folk who have to defend the soft drinks industry yesterday....
It is 30 times sweeter than sugar, and on the tip of the soft drinks industry's tongue. But, is stevia, a natural sweetener, about to replac...
The British Soft Drinks Association (BSDA) has urged health critics to “bring it on”, saying the industry has nothing to hide over sugar content.
The British Soft Drinks Association (BSDA) has spoken out over a government report warning against excessive consumption of soft drinks by children.
The head of the British Soft Drinks Association has highlighted to the UK Government the economic benefits that the industry brings to the country.
UK supermarket chain Morrisons says it has been “praised” for its trial ban on energy drinks sales to under-16s, but will review the move next month before deciding whether to roll it out nationally.
The British Soft Drinks Association (BSDA) has criticised new research calling for a soft drinks tax, saying higher levies will not curb obesity.
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch