British Soft Drinks Association
With the trend for sweet flavours sweeping most drinks categories, it seems an obvious path for producers to follow. But with obesity now a...
Last week was a challenging one, on top of a difficult year for UK soft drinks....
It was another busy day for the PR folk who have to defend the soft drinks industry yesterday....
It is 30 times sweeter than sugar, and on the tip of the soft drinks industry's tongue. But, is stevia, a natural sweetener, about to replac...
The British Soft Drinks Association (BSDA) has spoken out over a government report warning against excessive consumption of soft drinks by children.
The head of the British Soft Drinks Association has highlighted to the UK Government the economic benefits that the industry brings to the country.
UK supermarket chain Morrisons says it has been “praised” for its trial ban on energy drinks sales to under-16s, but will review the move next month before deciding whether to roll it out nationally.
The British Soft Drinks Association (BSDA) has criticised new research calling for a soft drinks tax, saying higher levies will not curb obesity.
The president of the British Soft Drinks Association (BSDA) has said that the soft drinks industry needs to drive value to consumers, while continuing to fight obesity.
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO