Brick Brewing Co. Ltd
Brick Brewing Co has agreed to sell its original brewhouse in Waterloo, Ontario, for CAD4m (US$3.7m), as part of a consolidation strategy.
Brick Brewing Company is looking to boost sales of its Waterloo and Seagram brands in Canada after signing a new distribution deal.
Brick Brewing slipped into the red in its first-quarter as the group blamed bad weather for poor sales.
Canadian craft beer group Brick Brewing has reported record full-year operating profits helped by its strong-performing premium brands, Waterloo and Seagram, and cost-cutting measures.
Brick Brewing Co is expanding its Seagram RTD offering in the Canadian province of Ontario.
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push