Brick Brewing Co. Ltd
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global beer category. We are also running similar round-ups for spirits & wine and soft drinks & bottled water.
Brick Brewing Co is investing CAD9m (US$8.2m) in expanding its production operations after completing the sale of its original brewhouse in Waterloo, Ontario.
Brick Brewing Co has returned to profit in its first-half, but sales suffered in Q2 with the company blaming “cooler weather”.
Brick Brewing Co has agreed to sell its original brewhouse in Waterloo, Ontario, for CAD4m (US$3.7m), as part of a consolidation strategy.
Brick Brewing Company is looking to boost sales of its Waterloo and Seagram brands in Canada after signing a new distribution deal.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018