Brick Brewing Co. Ltd
Brick Brewing Co has agreed to sell its original brewhouse in Waterloo, Ontario, for CAD4m (US$3.7m), as part of a consolidation strategy.
Brick Brewing Company is looking to boost sales of its Waterloo and Seagram brands in Canada after signing a new distribution deal.
Brick Brewing slipped into the red in its first-quarter as the group blamed bad weather for poor sales.
Canadian craft beer group Brick Brewing has reported record full-year operating profits helped by its strong-performing premium brands, Waterloo and Seagram, and cost-cutting measures.
Brick Brewing Co is expanding its Seagram RTD offering in the Canadian province of Ontario.
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss