Brick Brewing Co. Ltd
Brick Brewing Co has agreed to sell its original brewhouse in Waterloo, Ontario, for CAD4m (US$3.7m), as part of a consolidation strategy.
Brick Brewing Company is looking to boost sales of its Waterloo and Seagram brands in Canada after signing a new distribution deal.
Brick Brewing slipped into the red in its first-quarter as the group blamed bad weather for poor sales.
Canadian craft beer group Brick Brewing has reported record full-year operating profits helped by its strong-performing premium brands, Waterloo and Seagram, and cost-cutting measures.
Brick Brewing Co is expanding its Seagram RTD offering in the Canadian province of Ontario.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down