Drinks Americas Holdings has agreed exclusive distribution rights for Mexican craft beer Rio Bravo in the US.
Marigold Brewing Company has signed a deal with Drinks Americas Holdings to brew the first Mexican craft beers launched in the US.
Drinks Americas has appointed Douglas Cole to its board of directors, the company announced yesterday (21 May).
Tequila Avión has launched a US television commercial for its namesake Tequila brand.
Constellation Brands is set to launch two television adverts for its Svedka vodka brand in the US.
Diageo and P Diddy have launched a new advertising campaign for their Ciroc vodka brand.
French dairy and juice firm Lactalis is in talks to buy Swedish co-op Skånemejerier.
Worldwide Beverage Imports (WBI) has signed a "definitive agreement" to purchase almost half of Drinks Americas Holdings in a deal that will see Drinks Americas handle a raft of WBI's spirit and beer brands.
The US arm of Bacardi has lined up a television advert in the country for Martini's Asti sparkling wine brand.
Wirtz Beverage Group has appointed David Scott as general manager of wine for Wirtz Beverage Nevada and David Duncan as director of sales, wines for Wirtz Beverage Minnesota.
Pernod Ricard's US unit is to launch an advertising campaign in the country for its Kahlúa coffee liqueur brand.
Proximo Spirits has launched a US$10m television advertising campaign for its Three Olives Vodka brand in the US.
The Coca-Cola Company has today (30 October) announced new targets to improve water efficiency and reduce carbon emissions within its system-wide operations.
Miller Brewing is to launch a soccer-themed marketing campaign for its Miller Lite brand this summer, targeted at Hispanic consumers.
Bravo! Brands Inc. has had a class action lawsuit filed against it on for allegedly concealing information from investors before filing for bankruptcy.
Bravo Brands is poised to file for bankruptcy, citing the failure of its tie-up with Coca-Cola Enterprises.
Flavoured milk specialist Bravo! Brands has announced that it has come to a mutual agreement with Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) to terminate its Master Distribution Agreement with the bottler, saying that returns from the link-up had been “far below expectations” for both companies.
Bravo! Brands announced today that the board of directors has retained Gordian Group, LLC, a New York City-based investment bank, to provide financial advisory services that may include the sale of the business.
Bravo SIA in Alcoholic Drinks (Latvia)
During 2014, the number of Latvijas Balzams (Bravo is a subsidiary) stores remained unchanged. However, huge investments were made in brand and image renovation through the introduction of a new logo...
Alcoholic Drinks in Latvia
Total volume sales of alcoholic drinks stagnated during 2014 as consumer preferences shifted towards higher-quality products. Due to increasing consumer purchasing power and positive economic developm...
Darija UAB in Alcoholic Drinks (Lithuania)
Darija UAB operates the leading specialised alcoholic drinks retail chain Bravo Alco. The company aims to compete with other retailers by offering a wide range of brands. Its store presence in the mos...
- Boom time for soft drinks in West Europe?
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Patron's lesson for the broader spirits sector
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Alcohol and the risk of breast cancer - ISFAR
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Rum "yet to maximise" GTR potential - Bacardi
- SABMiller issues currency alert as Africa weakens
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends