| 11 Apr 2013
Drinks Americas Holdings has agreed exclusive distribution rights for Mexican craft beer Rio Bravo in the US.
| 7 Dec 2012
Marigold Brewing Company has signed a deal with Drinks Americas Holdings to brew the first Mexican craft beers launched in the US.
| 22 May 2012
Drinks Americas has appointed Douglas Cole to its board of directors, the company announced yesterday (21 May).
| 8 May 2012
Tequila Avión has launched a US television commercial for its namesake Tequila brand.
| 12 Apr 2012
Constellation Brands is set to launch two television adverts for its Svedka vodka brand in the US.
| 16 Dec 2011
Diageo and P Diddy have launched a new advertising campaign for their Ciroc vodka brand.
| 16 Nov 2011
French dairy and juice firm Lactalis is in talks to buy Swedish co-op Skånemejerier.
| 29 Jun 2011
Worldwide Beverage Imports (WBI) has signed a "definitive agreement" to purchase almost half of Drinks Americas Holdings in a deal that will see Drinks Americas handle a raft of WBI's spirit and beer brands.
| 29 Nov 2010
The US arm of Bacardi has lined up a television advert in the country for Martini's Asti sparkling wine brand.
| 25 Sep 2009
Wirtz Beverage Group has appointed David Scott as general manager of wine for Wirtz Beverage Nevada and David Duncan as director of sales, wines for Wirtz Beverage Minnesota.
| 23 Sep 2009
Pernod Ricard's US unit is to launch an advertising campaign in the country for its Kahlúa coffee liqueur brand.
| 3 Sep 2009
Proximo Spirits has launched a US$10m television advertising campaign for its Three Olives Vodka brand in the US.
| 30 Oct 2008
The Coca-Cola Company has today (30 October) announced new targets to improve water efficiency and reduce carbon emissions within its system-wide operations.
| 23 May 2008
Miller Brewing is to launch a soccer-themed marketing campaign for its Miller Lite brand this summer, targeted at Hispanic consumers.
| 1 Nov 2007
Bravo! Brands Inc. has had a class action lawsuit filed against it on for allegedly concealing information from investors before filing for bankruptcy.
| 10 Aug 2007
Bravo Brands is poised to file for bankruptcy, citing the failure of its tie-up with Coca-Cola Enterprises.
| 4 Jul 2007
Flavoured milk specialist Bravo! Brands has announced that it has come to a mutual agreement with Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) to terminate its Master Distribution Agreement with the bottler, saying that returns from the link-up had been “far below expectations” for both companies.
| 25 Jun 2007
Bravo! Brands announced today that the board of directors has retained Gordian Group, LLC, a New York City-based investment bank, to provide financial advisory services that may include the sale of the business.
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report