Drinks Americas Holdings has agreed exclusive distribution rights for Mexican craft beer Rio Bravo in the US.
Marigold Brewing Company has signed a deal with Drinks Americas Holdings to brew the first Mexican craft beers launched in the US.
Drinks Americas has appointed Douglas Cole to its board of directors, the company announced yesterday (21 May).
Tequila Avión has launched a US television commercial for its namesake Tequila brand.
Constellation Brands is set to launch two television adverts for its Svedka vodka brand in the US.
Diageo and P Diddy have launched a new advertising campaign for their Ciroc vodka brand.
French dairy and juice firm Lactalis is in talks to buy Swedish co-op Skånemejerier.
Worldwide Beverage Imports (WBI) has signed a "definitive agreement" to purchase almost half of Drinks Americas Holdings in a deal that will see Drinks Americas handle a raft of WBI's spirit and beer brands.
The US arm of Bacardi has lined up a television advert in the country for Martini's Asti sparkling wine brand.
Wirtz Beverage Group has appointed David Scott as general manager of wine for Wirtz Beverage Nevada and David Duncan as director of sales, wines for Wirtz Beverage Minnesota.
Pernod Ricard's US unit is to launch an advertising campaign in the country for its Kahlúa coffee liqueur brand.
Proximo Spirits has launched a US$10m television advertising campaign for its Three Olives Vodka brand in the US.
The Coca-Cola Company has today (30 October) announced new targets to improve water efficiency and reduce carbon emissions within its system-wide operations.
Miller Brewing is to launch a soccer-themed marketing campaign for its Miller Lite brand this summer, targeted at Hispanic consumers.
Bravo! Brands Inc. has had a class action lawsuit filed against it on for allegedly concealing information from investors before filing for bankruptcy.
Bravo Brands is poised to file for bankruptcy, citing the failure of its tie-up with Coca-Cola Enterprises.
Flavoured milk specialist Bravo! Brands has announced that it has come to a mutual agreement with Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) to terminate its Master Distribution Agreement with the bottler, saying that returns from the link-up had been “far below expectations” for both companies.
Bravo! Brands announced today that the board of directors has retained Gordian Group, LLC, a New York City-based investment bank, to provide financial advisory services that may include the sale of the business.
Bravo SIA in Alcoholic Drinks (Latvia)
Bravo SIA is a subsidiary of Latvijas Balzams AS, which operates a network of branded specialist stores, where in addition to a diverse range of popular brands, the company also has a unique assortmen...
Alcoholic Drinks in Latvia
Improving purchasing power contributed to the premiumisation trend observed across various alcoholic beverages in 2015....
Darija UAB in Alcoholic Drinks (Lithuania)
Darija UAB operates the leading specialised alcoholic drinks retail chain Bravo Alco. The company aims to compete with other retailers by offering a wide range of brands. Its store presence in the mos...
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends