Drinks Americas Holdings has agreed exclusive distribution rights for Mexican craft beer Rio Bravo in the US.
Marigold Brewing Company has signed a deal with Drinks Americas Holdings to brew the first Mexican craft beers launched in the US.
Drinks Americas has appointed Douglas Cole to its board of directors, the company announced yesterday (21 May).
Tequila Avión has launched a US television commercial for its namesake Tequila brand.
Constellation Brands is set to launch two television adverts for its Svedka vodka brand in the US.
Bravo SIA in Alcoholic Drinks (Latvia)
The number of branded Latvijas Balzams stores is expected to remain stable in 2014, at the same level with 2011-2013. The management of Bravo tends to close 1-2 less profitable stores per year, replac...
Alcoholic Drinks in Latvia
Total beer volume sales dropped by 1% in 2013, caused by consumers' shift towards more expensive brands, such as premium products and craft beer. The share of economy beer declined from 44% in 2012 to...
Darija UAB in Alcoholic Drinks (Lithuania)
Darija UAB operates the leading specialised alcoholic drinks retail chain Bravo Alco. The company aims to compete with other retailers by offering a wide range of brands. Its store presence in the mos...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads