Bootie Beer Corporation
Bootie Beer Co. has filed a voluntary petition under the provisions of Chapter 7 of the US Bankruptcy Code in a Florida court.
Bootie Beer has posted a large dip in net losses for the first three months of this year.
Bootie Beer Corporation has filed for a name change to alter the company’s name to TMT Capital Corporation.
Bootie Beer has lined up US$25m for what it calls strategic acquisitions. The US-based company has entered into an investment banking agreement with KMA Capital Partners to raise up to US$25m.
The board of Wisconsin brewer Bootie Beer Corporation has announced a share repurchase programme which could see the company buy back up to 2m shares of its common stock.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban