Bootie Beer Corporation
Bootie Beer Co. has filed a voluntary petition under the provisions of Chapter 7 of the US Bankruptcy Code in a Florida court.
Bootie Beer has posted a large dip in net losses for the first three months of this year.
Bootie Beer Corporation has filed for a name change to alter the company’s name to TMT Capital Corporation.
Bootie Beer has lined up US$25m for what it calls strategic acquisitions. The US-based company has entered into an investment banking agreement with KMA Capital Partners to raise up to US$25m.
The board of Wisconsin brewer Bootie Beer Corporation has announced a share repurchase programme which could see the company buy back up to 2m shares of its common stock.
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- NPD: Brewdog's Born to Die
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review