Bootie Beer Corporation
Bootie Beer Co. has filed a voluntary petition under the provisions of Chapter 7 of the US Bankruptcy Code in a Florida court.
Bootie Beer has posted a large dip in net losses for the first three months of this year.
Bootie Beer Corporation has filed for a name change to alter the company’s name to TMT Capital Corporation.
Bootie Beer has lined up US$25m for what it calls strategic acquisitions. The US-based company has entered into an investment banking agreement with KMA Capital Partners to raise up to US$25m.
The board of Wisconsin brewer Bootie Beer Corporation has announced a share repurchase programme which could see the company buy back up to 2m shares of its common stock.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report