Boizel Chanoine Champagne
Rebounding Champagne and Cognac sales for Moet Hennessy in the first quarter of 2010 have shot some fizz into the shares of Diageo, Pernod R...
A return to third quarter sales growth at Laurent-Perrier adds to signs that Champagne is on an upward curve in 2010, but pricing pressure i...
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Lanson-BCC has reported a strong rise in full-year profits for 2010 thanks to stronger consumer demand for Champagne.
Shareholders in Champagne producer Lanson-BCC, formerly Boizel Chanoine Champagne, have approved an increase in the company's share capital.
Boizel Chanoine Champagne has changed its name to Lanson-BCC to reflect the group's focus on the Lanson Champagne brand in international markets.
Lanson Champagne owner Boizel Chanoine Champagne has reported profits down by more than a fifth in 2009, hit by discounting and consumers switching to cheaper bottles.
Global Wine Market: News and Events March 2015
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global wine market during March 2015....
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer