Blossom Hill Wines
To coincide with this week's London International Wine Fair, just-drinks managed to secure some time yesterday (20 May) with Dan Jago, the UK and group wine director for Tesco. In the first of this two-part interview, we look at Jago's time in the wine industry, Tesco's relationship with the wine consumer in the UK, and the 'E' word.
In the second part of an exclusive interview with just-drinks, Diageo chief executive Paul Walsh talks to Olly Wehring about the company's recent acquisitions and future acquisition plans.
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Diageo has launched a GBP2.1m (US$3.6m) UK ad campaign for Blossom Hill, focussing on the wine brand's new, lighter 'Sun-Kissed' range.
Diageo's Blossom Hill Smooth and Spicy red, Fresh and Juicy white
Baltic Beer Company has confirmed changes of distribution for its Viru beer brand in the UK and the US.
Gruppo Campari is set transfer its UK distribution to Matthew Clark, according to current distributor Cellar Trends.
The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Diageo
Analyses of the leading companies in the alcohol industry...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Stagnant wine growth a concern for Constellation
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads