Blavod Extreme Spirits
Blavod Wines and Spirits is set to up its marketing spend after raising GBP571,300 (US$924,134) from a share placing.
Blavod Wines & Spirits has unveiled a redesign of its Blackwoods gin brand in the UK, two months after buying the brand for GBP50,000 (US$77,385).
Rémy Cointreau's Bruichladdich has set up its own UK distribution company, bringing the Islay distillery's Botanist Gin and Scotch brands into the same network for the first time.
Blavod Wines & Spirits has acquired the gin and vodka brand Blackwood's and the vodkas Jago's and Diva.
Isle of Arran Distillers is switching its UK distribution to Indie Brands from the start of this month in a bid to boost its reach.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director