Blavod Extreme Spirits
Blavod Wines and Spirits is set to up its marketing spend after raising GBP571,300 (US$924,134) from a share placing.
Blavod Wines & Spirits has unveiled a redesign of its Blackwoods gin brand in the UK, two months after buying the brand for GBP50,000 (US$77,385).
Rémy Cointreau's Bruichladdich has set up its own UK distribution company, bringing the Islay distillery's Botanist Gin and Scotch brands into the same network for the first time.
Blavod Wines & Spirits has acquired the gin and vodka brand Blackwood's and the vodkas Jago's and Diva.
Isle of Arran Distillers is switching its UK distribution to Indie Brands from the start of this month in a bid to boost its reach.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory