Diageo has opened a GBP10m (US$15.5m) cooperage in Scotland as part of plans to make its Scotch whisky operations more efficient.
Pernod Ricard is working on ways to better compete with Diageo in Africa, including via possible tie-ups with other companies.
Diageo is to launch an Easter marketing campaign around its spirits portfolio in the UK.
Diageo has begun building a GBP65m bioenergy facility designed to supply the majority of electricity and steam needs at the drinks giant's Cameronbridge Distillery.
Diageo has decided not to replenish stocks of three Scotch whisky brands in Canada, because it believes the products would be better-placed elsewhere.
It seems to me that ads for alcohol used to fall into two categories - funny or cool. Nowadays, marketing men appear to be branching out into a third option - touchy feely.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned