There should be a celebratory atmosphere in Cannes when this year’s TFWA World Exhibition kicks off on Sunday (26 October). After all, it’s...
It started with a fire in 2006 at the Quintessential Brands-owned distillery in Warrington, where Bombay Sapphire was previously made. A bla...
Late last month, in Pernod Ricard's full-year results, the spirits company flagged a tough time for Absolut vodka. Richard Woodard surveys t...
One of the things I noticed quite early into my career covering drinks was just how many so-called 'industry veterans' there are. One of my...
Bacardi is embarking on an ambitious mission to launch an array of new single malt Scotch whiskies from its five Speyside distilleries. Here, just-drinks' deputy editor, James Wilmore, talks to Stephen Marshall, the man behind the project.
Last week, just-drinks ran the first part of an exclusive interview with Bacardi's president & CEO, Ed Shirley. Here, in the second and concluding part, Shirley discusses the group's white spirits brands, emerging markets and the importance of promoting cocktail culture.
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global spirits & wine categories. We are also running similar round-ups for beer and soft drinks & bottled water.
Bacardi has appointed an ex-colleague of its interim CEO to the newly-created role of global communications head.
US rapper and businessman Jay Z has deepened his involvement in the drinks industry with the purchase of Champagne brand Armand de Brignac.
Last weekend, just-drinks travelled to Puerto Rico with Bacardi. While there, we were taken on a tour of the company's rum distillery - the world's largest - at Cantaño on the island.
It's the last full day of 'Bacardi Triangle', a three-day event held in Puerto Rico for competition winners and guests of the spirits company.
Yesterday was long. Very, very long. What started with an alarm in London at 0530 GMT ended with a Bacardi eight-year-old nightcap in Puerto Rico at 0730 GMT the following morning.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research