Bacardi Martini switches MD
Unique and high-end 'boutique' spirits helped the US spirits markets grow by 3.5% by volume in 2011, according to a new report.
Drambuie Liqueur Co is set to launch its Drambuie 15 variant across the US.
Bacardi’s Bombay Sapphire East
Bacardi USA, Inc. today applauds the US Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit for its unanimous decision in favor of Bacardi in connection with its packaging and marketing of Havana Club rum in the US.
Both Bacardi and Pernod Ricard have made positive noises about the latest ruling in the US on their long-running row over the Havana Club trademark.
The US arm of Bacardi has lined up a television advert in the country for Martini's Asti sparkling wine brand.
The US unit of Bacardi has teamed up with the National Basketball Association (NBA) in the country for a “multi-year” marketing tie-up.
Bacardi has claimed a legal victory in its long-running row with Pernod Ricard over the Havana Club trademark in the US.
Bacardi has switched media agencies for several of its brands in the US.
Bacardi has secured the distribution contract for Tia Maria in the US after signing a deal with the coffee liqueur brand's new owner, Illva Saronno.
The US arm of Bacardi has released Seven Tiki, a spiced rum, in two states of the US.
Bacardi USA has expanded its Martini & Rossi sparkling wine portfolio to include a rosé.
The Charmer Sunbelt Group (CSG) has taken on the distribution of Bacardi USA and Brown-Forman's brands in a handful of states in the US.
Bacardi USA has named Michael Misiorski as its new senior vice president and chief financial officer.
Vodka Market in US 2016-2020
Vodka is an alcoholic beverage that comprises water and ethanol and contains 35%-40% alcohol by volume....
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director