Baarsma Wine Group Holding
Wines of South Africa is upping its focus on the US with the appointment of a country manager for the market.
Pernod Ricard has transferred production of Italian wine brand Canei to the grower's association in the the region.
Baarsma Wine Group Holding has entered the UK wine market with the purchase of Armit in the country.
North West based importer, Myliko Wines, has been appointed the sole UK agent for Canei.
Netherlands-based wine distributor Baarsma Wine Group Holding has announced the appointment of Frans Barel as chairman of its Supervisory Board with effect from 1 October.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites