Baarsma Wine Group Holding
Wines of South Africa is upping its focus on the US with the appointment of a country manager for the market.
Pernod Ricard has transferred production of Italian wine brand Canei to the grower's association in the the region.
Baarsma Wine Group Holding has entered the UK wine market with the purchase of Armit in the country.
North West based importer, Myliko Wines, has been appointed the sole UK agent for Canei.
Netherlands-based wine distributor Baarsma Wine Group Holding has announced the appointment of Frans Barel as chairman of its Supervisory Board with effect from 1 October.
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- English Gin Breaks Away From its Core Markets
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- SABMiller announces management reshuffle
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Wine in the United Kingdom