Baarsma Wine Group Holding
Wines of South Africa is upping its focus on the US with the appointment of a country manager for the market.
Pernod Ricard has transferred production of Italian wine brand Canei to the grower's association in the the region.
Baarsma Wine Group Holding has entered the UK wine market with the purchase of Armit in the country.
North West based importer, Myliko Wines, has been appointed the sole UK agent for Canei.
Netherlands-based wine distributor Baarsma Wine Group Holding has announced the appointment of Frans Barel as chairman of its Supervisory Board with effect from 1 October.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- Sustainability in Wine - Part III
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- India's Kerala state to ease alcohol restrictions