Baarsma Wine Group Holding
| 11 Jul 2007
Established as the dominant force in its domestic wines and spirits market and as an exporter to other African countries, South African group Distell is now aiming to raise its profile in global markets outside Africa, both in the wine sector and in the liqueur category with its Amarula Cream brand. Nuria Sadurni of Euromonitor International reports.
| 5 Dec 2011
Wines of South Africa is upping its focus on the US with the appointment of a country manager for the market.
| 25 Sep 2009
Pernod Ricard has transferred production of Italian wine brand Canei to the grower's association in the the region.
| 12 Sep 2008
Baarsma Wine Group Holding has entered the UK wine market with the purchase of Armit in the country.
| 29 Jul 2008
North West based importer, Myliko Wines, has been appointed the sole UK agent for Canei.
| 20 Nov 2007
Netherlands-based wine distributor Baarsma Wine Group Holding has announced the appointment of Frans Barel as chairman of its Supervisory Board with effect from 1 October.
| 23 Oct 2007
Baarsma Wine Group Holding has acquired Pernod Ricard Italia’s Canei wine brand.
| 3 Sep 2007
Baarsma Wine Group Holding has appointed a new general manager of its Baarsma France division.
| 8 Aug 2007
Baarsma Wine Group Holding and Constellation Europe are to strengthen their working relationship from the start of October, with a distribution deal that will see the Benelux distributor take on a large number of Constellation brands.
| 1 Mar 2007
South African drinks group Distell said today (1 March) that it hopes to boost its presence in Holland following its deal with local distributor Baarsma Wine Group.
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- Diageo readies "not quite as sincere" Scotch
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review