Baarsma Wine Group Holding
Established as the dominant force in its domestic wines and spirits market and as an exporter to other African countries, South African group Distell is now aiming to raise its profile in global markets outside Africa, both in the wine sector and in the liqueur category with its Amarula Cream brand. Nuria Sadurni of Euromonitor International reports.
Wines of South Africa is upping its focus on the US with the appointment of a country manager for the market.
Pernod Ricard has transferred production of Italian wine brand Canei to the grower's association in the the region.
Baarsma Wine Group Holding has entered the UK wine market with the purchase of Armit in the country.
North West based importer, Myliko Wines, has been appointed the sole UK agent for Canei.
Netherlands-based wine distributor Baarsma Wine Group Holding has announced the appointment of Frans Barel as chairman of its Supervisory Board with effect from 1 October.
Baarsma Wine Group Holding has acquired Pernod Ricard Italia’s Canei wine brand.
Baarsma Wine Group Holding has appointed a new general manager of its Baarsma France division.
Baarsma Wine Group Holding and Constellation Europe are to strengthen their working relationship from the start of October, with a distribution deal that will see the Benelux distributor take on a large number of Constellation brands.
South African drinks group Distell said today (1 March) that it hopes to boost its presence in Holland following its deal with local distributor Baarsma Wine Group.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller